Welcome to our Ultimate Guide to CANNA! In this series, we will be talking about the different CANNA and BIOCANNA products, how to choose the best ones for your needs and grow setup, and how to put them to good use.
Let’s get started with a short introduction to the company and their product lines.
CANNA is a Dutch company that produces environmentally friendly nutrients and growing mediums. Most of their products are sold in Europe, Australia, North America, the Middle East and Africa.
The first products they released were CANNA Vega and CANNA Flores (now called CANNA Hydro Vega and CANNA Hydro Flores). Now CANNA sells almost 30 products, five of which are 100% organic, under the brand BIOCANNA.
Their website canna-uk.com is full of valuable growing information for all types of growers. They have a ton of articles, videos, info papers and grow guides. Be sure to check them out when you have the time, but since the volume of information can be overwhelming, we have written the following article series to give you only the most important facts you need to know about CANNA’s products and how to use them.
Sounds good? Keep on reading.
CANNA Product Lines
As we have previously mentioned, CANNA has a wide range of products.
Their main product lines are TERRA, AQUA, COCO and HYDRO. As the names suggest, the main difference between them are the growing medium they have been designed for.
CANNA Terra – a line of nutrients and substrates, specially developed for growing crops in peat based potting mixes.
- Terra Vega – a grow phase base nutrient.
- Terra Flores – a bloom phase base nutrient.
- Terra Seed Mix – a potting mix, great for seed germination.
- Terra Professional – a nitrogen-rich potting mix.
- Terra Professional Plus – a potting mix specifically developed for indoor grow rooms.
CANNA Aqua – a line of products for growing on a recirculating system.
- Aqua Vega – a grow phase base nutrient.
- Aqua Flores – a bloom phase base nutrient.
- Aqua Clay Pebbles – baked clay pellets for growing in recirculating hydroponic systems.
CANNA Coco – a line of nutrients and substrates, specially developed for growing in coco coir.
- Coco A & B – coco specific base nutrients.
- Coco Natural – a natural coco-based growing medium.
- Coco Professional Plus – a coco-based growing medium.
- Coco Slabs – environmentally friendly coco slabs.
CANNA Hydro – a line of nutrients for run-to-waste hydroponic systems.
As you can see, each of them consists of base nutrients for the vegetative (Vega) and flowering (Flores) phases. There are also growing mediums specific for the TERRA, AQUA and COCO lines.
Besides the main product lines, CANNA also manufactures four additives and six other products that can be used alongside the main nutrients.
- CANNA PK 13/14 – a high PK flower stimulator. Click here to read our detailed guide about PK 13/14.
- CANNABOOST Accelerator – a bloom booster.
- CANNAZYM – an enzyme product. Check out our detailed guide on what does CANNAZYM do.
- CANNA RHIZOTONIC – a root stimulator.
Other CANNA products:
- CANNA D-Block – a nutrient that cleans and prevents obstructions in drip and spraying systems.
- CANNA Start – a one-part nutrient for seedlings and rooted cuttings.
- CANNA FLUSH – a flushing agent.
- CANNA Mononutrients – easily soluble liquid minerals – Trace Mix, Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Calcium, Iron and Potassium.
- CANNACURE – a leaf nutrient preventing and controlling pests and mildew.
- CALMAG AGENT – a calcium magnesium supplement.
- CANNA pH-Series – pH regulators.
Last, but certainly not least, CANNA has their own all-organic product line called BIOCANNA.
- Bio Vega – an organic grow phase base nutrient.
- Bio Flores – an organic bloom phase base nutrient.
- Bio Terra Plus – an organic soil.
- BioRHIZOTONIC – an organic root stimulator.
- BioBOOST – an organic bloom booster.
BIOCANNA nutrients line consists of organic base nutrients for the vegetative and flowering phases, an organic growing medium and two organic additives.
Click below to read more:
Check out the CANNA products we stock:
CANNA PK 13/14 1 L – High PK Flower StimulatorProduct on sale
CANNA Coco A&B 1 L – Coco-Specific NutrientsProduct on sale
CANNABOOST Accelerator 1 L – Natural Bloom BoosterProduct on sale
CANNA Terra Flores 1 L – Liquid Fertiliser For Flowering PlantsProduct on sale
CANNA Cannazym 1 L – Essential Enzymes For PlantsProduct on sale
CANNA Terra Vega Liquid Fertiliser 1 LProduct on sale
CANNA Rhizotonic 1 L – Natural Plant Root StimulatorProduct on sale
For more useful guides every month, follow us on Facebook.