Big Bud – Advanced Nutrients
Big Bud is a liquid PK booster fertiliser containing the right amounts of phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, L-amino acids, ascorbic acid, and citric acid to give you bigger, more potent flowers.
Standard delivery: £5.95 (Free above £50). The minimum purchase amount is £15.00.
About Big Bud and Its Benefits
Big Bud is a liquid bloom booster fertiliser that pushes your crops to reach their maximum genetic potential for maximum yields.
Big Bud benefits:
- Has the correct ratios and types of phosphorus and potassium to boost flower production and overall plant health, while also minimising heavy metal contamination.
- Contains L-amino acids (L-tryptophan and L-cysteine) that boost the synthesis of growth hormones and create larger flowers with more potency.
- Contains citric acids that supplement cellular respiration, increase plants’ ability to transform sugars into energy, and help plants transfer nutrients and energy from roots to all other plant parts.
- Ascorbic acid (as ascorbate) speeds up photosynthesis.
If you would like to see a garden filled with larger, richer, more glistening flowers, make sure to get the Big Bud PK booster today!
Advanced Nutrients Big Bud Feeding Schedule
For best results, follow the Big Bud liquid feeding chart below:
See how the product fits in your Advanced Nutrients feeding schedule with their Nutrient Calculator Tool.
This PK booster fertiliser can be used in all types of hydroponics and soil gardens. Advanced Nutrients also manufactures Big Bud Coco for coco growers.
You can use Big Bud as a stand-alone bloom booster or combines it with these Advanced Nutrients bloom booster supplements to get event larger, higher-valued crops:
250 ml, 500 ml, 1 Litre, 4 Litre
All orders above £50 are eligible for FREE delivery.
Valid for all orders below £50:
You can choose between two shipping options (depending on delivery times):
- Standard (2-4 business days) at £5.95
- Expedited (1-3 business days) at £6.95 (please read below for details)
The delivery for expedited shipping depends on when you place the order.
Workday day orders: Any order placed after 1 pm on a business day will be packed and dispatched on the following business day to the currier. The currier will then make the delivery within the next 24 hours. Estimated delivery time 1-2 business days.
Weekend orders: Orders placed after 1 pm Saturday on the weekend (from 13:01 pm Saturday to 23:59 pm Sunday) will be dispatched to a courier on the following business day. Estimated delivery time 2-3 business days.
If there’s something wrong with the product you bought, or if you are not happy with it, you have 14 days to issue a refund and return your item.
If you would like to return a product, the only way would be if you follow the next guidelines:
- The product has to be damage free, if we find any damage on the product we will cancel your refund immediately.
- The product has to be returned in its original packaging.
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges.
Hydrostork is not responsible for return shipping costs. Every shipping has to be paid by the customer, even if the item had free shipping in the first place, the customer has to pay for the shipping in return. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
To return an item, please email customer service at [email protected] Place the item securely in its original packaging, and mail your return to the following address:
Hydrostork Ltd. /James and James Fulfilment Rhosili Rd, Northampton Northamptonshire NN4 7JE, United Kingdom Phone: 01223 967610
IMPORTANT: Do not send the damaged product or products back! Based on the photo evidence that you provide, we will send a product replacement to you immediately free of charge or refund your order.