About Biobizz Acti-Vera
Biobizz Acti-Vera is the first Biobizz product extracted out of a plant – Aloe Vera. All other products are derived from the ground or the sea.
Biobizz Acti-Vera can be used throughout the entire plant life cycle.
- In the vegetative phase, it will increase the plants’ germination, metabolism, and will speed up the growth.
- In the flowering stage, it will stimulate the blooming.
- Meanwhile, you will have a loyal friend who will enhance the nutrients uptake in your plants, which will protect them from pests and diseases and will prevent root rot.
- You can add it to any type of medium no matter if it is indoor or outdoor.
- You can also use it as a foliar spray.
Why Aloe Vera?
Aloe Vera is a succulent which has many proven benefits not only for people but for the plants, too. The juice in its leaves contains 75 active constituents such as vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, micronutrients, phytohormones, salicylic acid, etc. One of the most interesting is the acemannan, which is well-known for the effectiveness of the gel found in the inner layer of the plant’s leaves.
Acemannan has components that are antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal and it also boosts the plants’ immune system.
Aloe Vera is one of the plants which contains the highest concentration in enzyme, amino acids, and vitamins, which boost the plant’s health, preserve against pathogens and pests and stimulate the immune system.
Biobizz Acti-Vera benefits:
- Speeds up germination and growth rates
- Increases the nutrient absorption rate
- Protects and stimulates the plants’ immune system
- Enhances root development
- Protects from pest and diseases
- Breaks down sugars and improves nutrients absorption
- 100% vegan-friendly
How To Use Biobizz Acti-Vera
Acti-Vera is very versatile. It can be used indoors and out, on food crops, plantations, perennials, and ornamental plants during the vegetative and flowering phase to stimulate growing and blooming.
Biobizz recommends a dose of 5ml of Acti-Vera per 1 litre of water for watering from a can or 1-2 ml per litre of water as a foliar spray.
Can you use Biobizz Acti-Vera in hydroponics, soil, or coco?
Biobizz Acti-Vera can be used in all growing mediums, both indoors and outdoors.