About Biobizz Fish-Mix
Fish-Mix is an organic liquid fish fertiliser for the growing phase – the twin sister to Biobizz Bio-Grow. Consisting of a fish emulsion from the North Sea and organic Dutch sugar beet extract helps boost the growth of all living organisms in all types of soil and coco based substrates.
Biobizz Fish-Mix benefits:
- Enriches the micro life in your substrate. It can even revive soil that has no life in it.
- High NPK organic fertiliser (N-P-K ratio – 5-1-4) – you can do a complete cycle just with Fish-Mix as a 1-part solution.
- Gives a bigger stretch and greener leaves.
- Helps with cal-mag deficiencies (you can spray it on your plants).
- Works great outdoors and can be used indoors (if you don’t mind the smell).
Can you use Biobizz Fish-Mix in hydroponics, soil or coco?
Fish-Mix liquid fish fertiliser can be used in all types of soil and coco mixes. It’s generally not recommended for indoor growing (due to the smell) and most hydroponics systems (due to organic products potentially clogging them up).
What products to use Biobizz Fish-Mix with?
- If you are looking to try this organic fish emulsion fertiliser outdoors, you can get the Biobizz Try-Pack Outdoor, which consists of Fish-Mix, Bio-Bloom and Top-Max.
- Fish-Mix can also be used along with Alg-A-Mic and Acti-Vera as a foliar spray. You can apply them one to three times a week until the second week of the flowering phase.
- When using only one or two of the products – add each of them at a 1-2 ml per 1 Litre of water ratio.
- If you are using all three of the products – the maximum recommended mixing ratio is 1 ml per 1 Litre of water of each.
There are no reviews yet.