Biobizz Leaf-Coat forms a self-degradable barrier (a very thin elastic layer) on the leaf, which still allows air and light to get through.
- Prevents plants from losing too much water through evaporation, if the temperatures get too high and the atmosphere too humid.
- If the temperature gets too low, Leaf-Coat safeguards against the cold as it helps maintain the leaf temperature.
- It forms a natural latex layer on the leaves that helps plants breathe and stops “sweating”.
- It is safe to use and environmentally friendly as it minimises the need to use pesticides.
- When sprayed on clones, Leaf-Coat helps to increase rooting rates and prevents humidity loss.
- Doesn’t affect the taste of the fruits, since it doesn’t get absorbed by the leaves.
- The beneficial effects last for up to 2 weeks. Afterwards, the natural latex layer is decomposed by light or sunlight.
Can you use it in hydroponics, soil or coco?
Biobizz Leaf-Coat can be used in all growing mediums, both indoors and outdoors.
There are no reviews yet.