About CANNABOOST Accelerator – All-Natural Bloom Booster
CANNABOOST Accelerator is a mixture of oligosaccharides, polysaccharides, proteins, amino acids, and other compounds. Some of the active ingredients of this all-natural CANNA flower booster are carbohydrates derived from the production of yeast and bio-ethanol, by fermenting molasses from sugar beet and palm or sugar cane.
CANNABOOST Accelerator benefits:
- A natural carbohydrate-based bloom booster.
- Triggers heightened metabolic processes.
- Gives the root cells an energy boost, resulting in increased nutrient uptake in plants.
- Bigger yields with a sweeter taste.
- Gives sufficient energy to resist diseases.
- Increases metabolite production, gene activation, and more.
- Can be used as a foliar spray for an immediate boost of photosynthesis.
- Consistently high quality in each bottle.
- No added plant growth regulators.
- 22% total increase in yield.
Can you use CANNABOOST Accelerator in hydroponics, soil or coco?
CANNABOOST is a universal flowering stimulant – making it suitable for all types of growing mediums – soil, hydroponics and coco. Unlike some other natural products that might clog up your system, CANNABOOST can safely be used as a hydroponic bloom booster. Besides adding CANNABOOST to the substrate, it can also be used for foliar feeding.
What products to use CANNABOOST Accelerator with?
It’s advised to use CANNABOOST along with CANNA PK 13/14. PK 13/14 provides the extra levels of phosphorus and potassium that a plant needs for optimal flower development, while CANNABOOST ensures that there is enough energy to use these elements.
And whether you are growing with CANNA Terra, Aqua, Coco or Hydro, we recommend you use CANNABOOST and PK 13/14 along with the rest of CANNA’s additives, according to CANNA’s grow guide:
Find out how they fit on a schedule on CANNA’s Grow Calculator.
Important: Do not use CANNABOOST in combination with products containing hydrogen peroxide (H202).
There are no reviews yet.