About EarlyGrow Heated 3 Bay Propagator
The EarlyGrow Heated Windowsill Propagator provides the perfect environment for a variety of plants. Utilising the 3-bay design, it provides space for each seedling or young plant to develop, while ensuring that they share the benefits of the in-built heater.
Made out of robust plastic, with a shatterproof lid, this Windowsill Propagator is resistant to bumps, knocks and drops. Not only is its design space-conserving but has the added benefit of durability. Thanks to its heated tray, it is amongst the top-rated heated propagators in the UK.
Benefits from Buying EarlyGrow Windowsill Propagator
- Made from robust injection moulded plastic
- Able to maintain soil temperature at approximately 16°C-19°C
- Crystal-clear adjustable lid
- Lid vent for airflow and humidity control
- Individual bays for easy segregation of plants, seeds and cuttings
- Made in the UK
Why Is a Heated Propagator Really Beneficial to Your Plants?
The short answer is “Yes”. With a heated propagator, you can get your plants underway early by instigating germination at a set temperature between 16°C-19°C. Chillies, peppers, sweet peas and many more need a steady ambient temperature of a minimum of 15°C to germinate. Instead of footing a bill to heat an entire room or even a greenhouse, you can get your plants quickly and cost-effectively underway with this beautiful and elegant solution.
EarlyGrow Heated 3 Bay Propagator also allows you to extend the sowing season. It can be used to help cuttings strike, or you can overwinter tender plants.
- Size: 54.5 x 21.5 x 14.5 cm
- Colour: Green with Transparent Lid
- Shape: Rectangular with 3 Separate Bays
- Lid: Transparent, enhanced plastic
- Ventilation: Adjustable Vents on the Lid of Each Bay
- Temperature: Powerful heater can Maintain Soil Temperature Between 16°C-19°C
Discover more practical advice in our article “How Do Propagators Help Seeds To Germinate?.”
There are no reviews yet.