Root Riot 50 Grow Cubes – Grow Your Own from Seeds or Cuttings
Root Riot grow cubes are the ideal propagation medium for cuttings and seeds. They encourage faster initial root development and subsequent root growth. They are organic and fully biodegradable.
Quantity: 50 grow cubes
Size of each cube: 38 x 38 x 38 mm
About Growth Technology Root Riot Grow Cubes
Sometimes it can be a stressful adventure to start seeds. Especially the constant struggle to keep proper conditions to promote germination without having them so wet to dampen off and die. Root Riot grow cubes are easy-to-use for germinating seeds – because of their excellent moisture retention — they are great at helping to keep seeds or seedlings from drying out.
They have a spongy texture which is ideal for root development. It retains the perfect air/water ratio for healthy, vigorous root growth.
These grow cubes are ideal propagation medium for soil and hydroponic plant growth. They are suitable for both cuttings and seeds. All you need to do is put your seeds in the pre-cut holes, place the cubes in your propagator and let the seeds grow.
Don’t overwater the grow cubes. They should be moist, spongy but not saturated. If they are dry, rewet them in lukewarm water.
Keep the cubes that you won’t use, in a plastic bag so that they don’t dry out.
Growth Technology Root Riot Grow Cubes Benefits:
- These Root Riot plant starter cubes are specially inoculated with micronutrients to nourish the young plants, and also beneficial rooting fungi to increase root development.
- They are organic and fully biodegradable.
- They have a pre-cut hole to support the cutting.
- They encourage faster rooting
- They are perfect to start seedlings, cuttings and clones.
- Root Riot cubes for seeds are easy to use, clean and dust-free.
Ready to Buy GT Root Riot Grow Cubes?
Purchase them now online from Hydrostork.
Other available Root Riot products:
Not sure if a bag of 50 grow cubes is the right size for you? We stock also:
|Dimensions||22.3 × 12.0 × 31.0 cm|
You may also like…
Nutrients and Fertilizers