About Scrog Line Pro 1.0
The Scrog Line Pro is an innovative system for maximising yields per garden space and per watt of light. It consists of modular plant support with a sturdy frame and legs. Just place the legs in the growing medium and stretch the scrog netting on top.
The distance between the medium and the net is between 20-25 cm. This individual scrog net is 50×50 cm and can be used in a 15-litre pot. It is suitable for round and square pots alike.
If you have a grow tent 1×1 m you can fit 4 scrog grow systems. Or if you have a 1.5×1.5 m tent – you can place 9 pots with this plant support netting.
Scrog Line Pro 1.0 Benefits
- Equalizes the amount of light each plant receives
- Ensures optimal yield per light
- Provides better control over training & supporting plants
- Suitable for any plant pot shape
- Recommended for 11-15-litre pots
What is ScrOG?
ScrOG (Screen-Of-Green) is a training technique that forms an even and horizontal or vertical canopy. With this botanical structure, you can maximise your yields. It also helps you optimise as much as possible your growing area. This is very important, especially when you grow very few plants or have limited space.
What are the main functions of ScrOGing?
- By stretching the plants’ branches you expose them to more direct light, thus increasing your yield.
- This technique also improves airflow through the plants and consequently, allows for bud rot prevention.
- Last but not least, scrog systems support branches so that they don’t fall or break under the weight of the flowering buds.
Few things that you should consider beforehand
For best results, the plants should be the same height and size. Otherwise, it is difficult to scrog them. The scrog net has to be level across the whole canopy so that the light distributes evenly.
Depending on your setup, you may need to move your plants. That is why you’d better set the screen after you’ve done all of the plants’ topping and let them grow into it. Check regularly if the branches are spaced out evenly and not too crowded to prevent overshadowing.
The plants need to be in their flowering phase because you won’t be able to change their position once under the screen.