Since 1939 SUPERthrive has been used in nurseries, tree farms, and by all types of growers. The tonic is a great plant growth stimulator full of vitamins and hormones. It helps plants reach their full growth potential which they’ll normally only do if they are grown under their optimal conditions.
Plants need more than one vitamin to grow strong and healthy, that is why so many gardeners add SUPERthrive to their feeding schedules along with fertilisers. It is very gentle so it can be used every time when you water your plants but try to keep a 24-hour distance between waterings.
SUPERthrive instructions: It is very economical, so add just 1.2 ml per 4 litres of water.
- It is full of vitamins and hormones.
- When used with root stimulants, improves plants’ nutrients absorption.
- It reduces the plants’ transplant shock.
- Can be used on seeds and to encourage faster germination and get earlier crops.
- Can be used in any growing medium, in any feeding schedule, and with any type of irrigation system.
- Can be used as a foliar spray for faster nutrients absorptions through leaves.
- It is safe for all types of plants – including fruits (i.e. strawberries), vegetables (i.e. potatoes) flowers (roses, orchids, etc), indoor plants, succulents and cacti, etc.
- Gardeners all over UK recommend this product as one of the top plant growth stimulants.
Can you use SUPERthrive in hydroponics, soil or coco?
SUPERthrive can be diluted in water and applied to every type of medium, either soil or hydroponics. It can be used in irrigation and drip systems. Also, you can use a hose-end sprayer when watering or as a foliar spray.
What products to use SUPERthrive with?
The product can be used with any fertiliser which will help plants get the most of the nutrition plan.
Buy SUPERthrive 480 ml Now
Buy this highly-effective and preferred by all growers non-toxic tonic full of vitamins and hormones. Now available at Hydrostork – Your plants will thank us.