Do you remember the GHE Diamond Nectar? Now it has a new name – Terra Aquatica Fulvic, but it is absolutely the same root enhancer.
What is Fulvic?
Fulvic acids are natural compounds and components of the humus. The Terra Aquatica (formerly General Hydroponics) researchers analysed over 300 Leonardite sources. They created the fulvic acid in this product with maximum agronomic benefits.
Terra Aquatica Fulvic: Benefits of the Organic Fulvic Acid for Plants
- It helps have earlier harvests and significantly bigger yields.
- Root booster for plants: It improves the root development
- Root enhancer for plants: It enhances the absorption of the nutrients and minerals
- It helps better nutrients transportation to all parts in plants – roots, stems, leaves, flowers, and fruits.
- It increases the essential oil production.
- When used in hydroponics or soilless medium, it recreates an environment close to the soil conditions.
- Plants become more disease-resistant.
Can you use Terra Aquatica Fulvic in hydroponics, soil, or coco?
This fulvic acid fertilizer can be used in all types of growing mediums and any growing systems.