About Terra Aquatica (T.A) TriPart Micro Nutrients for Hard Water
Terra Aquatica TriPart is the previously well-known GHE Flora Series. The Terra Aquatica TriPart Micro HW’s ingredients and usage are identical to GHE FloraMicro HW.
- This hard water base fertiliser is needed throughout the plants’ entire life cycle to keep the pH level stable.
- When dealing with hard water nutrient lockout, Terra Aquatica TriPart Micro HW gives the plants the necessary microelements and essential oligo-elements, and pH adjusters.
- All of its ingredients are chelated and can be easily absorbed by your plants via watering.
The water’s softness essentially indicates the number of minerals and organic elements in the water, allowing you to have a general idea of the EC. Hard water has a high content of components that also increase EC quite a lot. Soft water, however, has very few of these elements and is almost distilled/osmosis water. Don’t miss out on all benefits this EC fertiliser can provide to your plants.
T.A. TriPart Micro HW benefits:
- Supports the effectiveness of T.A. TriPart Grow (GHE FloraGro) and T.A. TriPart Bloom (GHE FloraBloom) by stabilising the pH value.
- This EC fertiliser is designed to be used exclusively with hard waters thanks to its high calcium count, which means that you need a high EC for it to be effective. Its formula has been adjusted to deal with hard water perfectly, as many growers worldwide deal with these issues daily.
- It stabilizes the pH in your nutrient solution.
- The hard water nutrients are chelated, which means your plants will easily absorb them via watering.
Can you use T.A. TriPart Micro in hydroponics, soil, or coco?
Yes, you can. The ingredients in T.A. TriPart Micro dissolve in water. That is why it can be used in any medium, including automatic watering systems or drip irrigation, without causing any blockage.
Last year I used it with the other two from the line – Terra Aquatica Grow and Bloom – and I was very pleased with the results.
Generally, I do not order fertilisers online, but I wish to say that grow tripart micro was a good addition for my plants’ diet. My order came in no time and thanks for sharing so many useful details.