Congratulations! If you have reached this part of our guide, it means you now know everything about Biobizz products.
In part 3 of our ultimate guide to using Biobizz organic nutrients and substrates, we will share with you some very simple (yet incredibly useful) Biobizz resources. Once you read them, you will know how to grow like a real Biobizz guru and reach all your growing goals!
Click on these links to jump to topics:
- Part 1 – About Biobizz & Organic Certificates.
- Part 2 – All You Need To Know About Biobizz Products.
- Part 3 – How To Use Biobizz In 5 Simple Steps, Feeding Schedules & Grow Guides – you are here.
- Part 4 – Biobizz Reviews (with PHOTOS) & Frequently Asked Questions.
- Why You Absolutely Need To Flush Biobizz Organic Nutrients Before Harvest
How To Grow With Biobizz (In 5 Simple Steps)
Step 1: Learn All About Biobizz Products
Awesome! Now that you have read part 1 and part 2 of our guide, you know all you need to know about Biobizz nutrients and substrates. Head over to our Biobizz shopping section to buy the products you have decided to try and come back to this guide once you are done.
💡Expert Tip: You can feed young plants with Bio-Grow for the first week, then switch to Fish-Mix for a super-charged growth through the rest of the vegetative phase. Once your plants switch to flowering, go-back using Bio-Grow and add Bio-Bloom.
Follow the steps below to find out how to put your Biobizz to good use. We have compiled the latest 2020 Biobizz grow charts and guides
Step 2: Download the Official Biobizz Feeding Schedule
💡 Important Tip: Keep in mind that these Biobizz feed charts are for benchmarking purposes only. Dosage may vary based on your specific setup and plant needs These guidelines show you the maximum dosages you should apply of each product, when to start using it, or when to stop. You can start with 50% of the recommended dosages and increase this ratio if the plants demand it.
Step 3: Add Your Substrate
- Pre-Mix can be used as a transplant or starter fertiliser. You can blend it into all types of soils or soilless substrates, or combine it with worm castings. Mixture ratio: 5% of Pre-Mix to the total substrate (for example: 5 grams of Pre-Mix to 95 grams substrate)
- When using All-Mix for the first time, moisten it with water and leave it for 36 hours.This helps to activate the beneficial bacteria into the substrate (potting soil).
- When using Light-Mix, you can apply larger quantities of it to any kind of plant.
- Coco-Mix can be plugged into pots as a rock wool replacement for growing hydroponic crops.
- Worm-Humus can be used for preparing the garden subsoil, to refresh All-Mix (10-15% Worm-Humus to 85–90% All-Mix), or by adding it to substrate mixtures already in use.
Step 4: Prepare Your Biobizz Nutrients Mix
If you are using tap water, it’s recommended to leave the bucket for 24 hours to get the chlorine/chloramine and other unwanted compounds evaporated. The chlorine/chloramine in tap water can inhibe, or even kill, friendly microbes. If you have water with “weird” quality (like pH of 9.1) you will need to do some adjustments before adding your BioBizz nutrients. Nevertheless, it is recommended to use reverse osmosis water because you will “start with a clean page” – it will have pH around 6 and PPM and EC at 0. Just add a cal mag supplement to raise PPM to 300 before adding BioBizz.
You can mix several fertilisers in the same feeding water, it’s recommended to add them to your water one by one and mix thoroughly in between.
It is best that you use the prepared solution within two to three days.
Step 5: Use Your Biobizz Products In Every Watering
Start using Biobizz nutrients when your plant is 10-15 cm tall or has 2 to 4 leaves. Continue using the products up to 1 to 2 weeks before harvest, following the official Biobizz feed charts.
Biobizz recommends that you add the products every time you water your plants (about 1-3 times a week). Otherwise, you might be getting different EC/pH levels, since your plants will need to adjust every time.
For more detailed grow guides continue reading below.
Biobizz Grow Guides
There is no doubt that Biobizz is awesome, when it comes to providing useful resources on how to grow with their products!
We have compiled below all the essential Biobizz grow guides that any beginner or first-time Biobizz grower might need.
The Try-Pack Stimulant Grow Guide
If you have purchased the Biobizz Try-Pack Stimulant, follow this helpful guide for best results:
The Try-Pack Outdoor Grow Guide
If you have purchased the Biobizz Try-Pack Outdoor, follow this helpful guide for best results:
The Try-Pack Indoor Grow Guide
If you have purchased the Biobizz Try-Pack Indoor, follow this helpful guide for best results:
The Try-Pack Hydro Grow Guide
If you have purchased the Biobizz Try-Pack Hydro, follow this helpful guide for best results:
Biobizz Products For Foliar Feeding
If you are using 1 or 2 of the products, the correct dosage is 1-2 ml per Liter of water of each. If you are using all three products, the maximum recommended dosage is 1 ml per Liter of water of each.
Spray your plants 1-3 times a week until the second week of flowering.
For more Biobizz feeding schedules and grow guides, check out their blog.
If you still have any questions about Biobizz or want to see what other growers think about the brand, head over to Part 4 – Biobizz Reviews (with PHOTOS) & Frequently Asked Questions.
For more useful guides every month, make sure to follow us our Facebook page.